- So, I've been m.i.a. from the internet scene for the past couple of days as I away camping with a few friends; I am surprised I managed to go so long without twitter, youtube etc but it was actually really nice to just be away from technology. I was also shocked at how much I enjoyed myself, considering I am very much a city/town kind of gal who retches at the site of the smallest spider!
- The last week has been a lot of fun, spent most of the weekend clubbing/having social drinks down the local pub and from tuesday to thursday I've been camping, so that and the lovely weather is making it feel like summer is here for definate *dances*
- I am surprised I haven't come back with food poisoning but the boys did do a good job at cooking the food which consisted of a load of sausages, eggs, beans and bread rolls, and yes us girls (the bestest and I) didn't do any cooking because the fire was bloody hot and I am pretty sure the lads now have no arm hair!
- Luckily we didn't have to sleep in tents, my mate Joe inherited some land and so his family built a little cabin which is where we slept, although there was one single bed and a double bed to share between five of us which wasn't too fun and the cover kept getting pulled off my feet so I constantly had cold tootsies :(
- At night we put tea lights around the forrest so we had some idea of where we were walking - it looked so pretty!
- Last night we let off a chinese latin each, in the field next to the cabin, which was a first for me also, all well as camping (yes I've never camped out before), it was always something I had seen in films and wanted to do so to see it for real was as magical as I hoped!
- I'm looking forward to next week and tomorrow I'm going to email a lot more magazines in the hope one of them will get back to me with an internship and I'm going to try and film too. Hope you guys are having a nice week, I'd love to know what you have all been up too!
Rhiannon Ashlee xo