- Today has been, well.. far from productive, the whole weekend has been pretty anti-climactic after such a great week which has left me feeling a bit down.
- I wanted to film today but next door are building something in their back garden and for the last two days all I have heard is non-stop hammering - it's torture!
- On a positive note, the rest of my week was rather lovely; the weather was hot hot hot which meant walking around in no more than a tee and jeans or a summer dress - it's amazing how happy everyone is just because the sun comes out!
- I started getting back into filming for my YouTube and it was pay day so I did a bit of online shopping.
- Wednesday I spent my afternoon chilling in the garden drinking Pimm's with my mate - it was the first time I had ever drunk Pimm's and it's tasty I have to admit, when the sun went in we watched one of my all-time favourite films, Kick-Ass!
- Thursday evening I went for cocktails at Hotel Du Vin (a very nice hotel/bistro/bar) with my friend - I had a raspberry mojito and a cosmopolitan *yum*, cocktails turned into a very drunken night where we visited several pubs and clubs including a very quiet karaoke bar where we sang and danced with no care in the world *facepalm* and after we joined a few of our mates ta the usual club of choice on a thursday night which is student night in my town!
- All in all I've had a great week and looking forward to seeing the bestest tomorrow for a spot of shopping and no doubt a cheeky Starbucks :)
Rhiannon Ashlee xo